Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Ye Olde First Post

I've decided to chronicle my dancing shenanigans in blog form!  Let's see how well I can keep up with it.

I've made an About Me page, but just for the sake of saving your clicking finger, here's a short rundown of who I am:  I am a dancer in her early 30 who has recently started dancing again after a long break.  I take both ballet (which I originally started as a youngin') and jazz (a recent development). 

I was inspired to start blogging about my dance adventures because I'm a big fan of both The Remedial Ballerina and Adult Beginner.  Reading dance blogs was one of the things that really helped motivate me to return to dancing.  I figured the more of us out here in the blogosphere, the more encouragement someone else might get to try or restart ballet. (Go do it!)

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!! It's great to meet a fellow adult returning to ballet! I hope your knee is getting better and I look forward to reading more of your blog in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! And thank you for visiting! Hopefully I can stop complaining about injuries soon, and be more entertaining ;) (One can only hope.)

      Delete